Rock in Río: Lisboa

Leave a Comment


Today, It has started the "Rock in Río: Lisboa" and our lovely friend, YouTube, is streaming the LIVE concert.  

It lasts five days (25/26 May and 1/2/3 June). Differents artists are going to play and also a lot of genres, Heavy Metal, Electronic... (I want to listen this two).

I started to watch it a few years ago, with my sister. Now I can't stand forget it, so you also have to watch it. 

In a few minuts Metallica is going to play! And you can't miss the Metallica's concert.
I LOVE Metallica, the guitar, the drums, the lyrics... Amazing.

The post is only a reminder/Sum up, because you can read everything you want on internet.

Yu can watch it here (click), and read about the Rock in Rio here (click).
Follow me on twitter for news: @Pirobtumen 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario